[RndTbl] sshd: Corrupted MAC on input.

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 4 11:14:34 CDT 2020

Just FYI, I had an rsync fail just a while ago about 17 seconds (and
253MB) into a file transfer.  Same error on the remote side.

After restarting, it died again, this time after 3m07s (and 2.6GB).

So, it is fairly random, yet consistent!  :P

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux        E-mail:  <gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science    Web:     http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/