[RndTbl] sshd: Corrupted MAC on input.

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 4 13:31:00 CDT 2020

On 2020-08-04 1:04 p.m., David Milton wrote:
> It may be worth having a look at the switch interface statistics for that server. Such repeatable errors must be showing up somewhere other than the servers.

I'll have to check with the person who maintains those, as this is the
"off-site" backup, and I don't have access to the switch(es).

> Also, can you replicate the problem locally?

Haven't been able to so far.  Of course, I don't have other systems at
either end that are identical or even similar enough.

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux        E-mail:  <gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science    Web:     http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/