[RndTbl] sshd: Corrupted MAC on input.

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Aug 7 22:32:36 CDT 2020

> I haven't found a way to disable the MAC support in ssh, only a way
> to select protocols at both the client and server end.

I think the MAC is integral(?) so I doubt you'll be able to "turn it
off".  IIRC in encryption you have the privacy (encryption) but you
need the MAC to ensure integrity (not tampered with).  Something like
that, anyhow.  It's integral to how ssh works as it promises both (I do
believe).  Besides, without MAC you'd have written corrupt backups to
disk! :-)

And, no ECC?  For shame!!  ;-)