[RndTbl] Jitsi

Michael Doob Michael.Doob at umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 9 10:04:57 CST 2020

Hi Everyone --

Am I the only one who had a jitsi failure last night? After a bit of
a struggle just to log in, there was no way I could get the audio
to work. I've never had a problem for previous meetings. Too bad
I'm not a lip reader. I could see them moving. Was our attendance
lower that what might be expected?

While I'm here: it's dues-paying time for me. Do we have inteac e-transfers
set up for our banking. I could make the direct deposit and avoid any
fees being charged to MUUG.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Doob                    Telephone: (204) 474-9796
Senior Scholar
Department of Mathematics       email: Michael.Doob at UManitoba.ca
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3T 2N2