[RndTbl] Fedora 32 and Matrox G200e

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sun Dec 13 23:00:52 CST 2020

On 2020-12-09 Alberto Abrao wrote:
> Yesterday Trevor mentioned that Brad (was it him?) is having issues
> getting video output on Fedora 32 using a Matrox G200e.

Thanks Alberto!  I thought there might be a cmd line workaround.  We'll
try that out asap.  His monitor is probably only 1024x768 but I'll just
lookup the code for that.

The kernel messages we got made it sound like something worse was going
on, but perhaps it was misleading.  If you don't hear back, assume it
worked!

Again, thanks.  And we'll see if my RHBZ gets anywhere on it eventually,
as obviously one shouldn't have to hack the cmd line to make it work (as
it did for 7+ years).