[RndTbl] Shaw blocking port 25 on business line

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Feb 4 20:56:57 CST 2020

Gerald, the replies you've received here on MUUG pretty well converged onto
a consensus, and it looks like you haven't carried out the main suggestion
yet - IP address(es) unequivocally in the "business" category.  E.g.,
here's my own (second) reply a while ago:

> Hi Gerald.  You really still need to press hard to talk to a biz techie
at Shaw who understands this stuff.
> And then, notwithstanding the possibility that your particular 24's are
from their DHCP pool, you should
> press hard to have them give you 183's, 184's, or such, which are
unequivocally in their "business customers"
> pool.  Otherwise, there's probably more trouble in the future with
something at their end considering you
> as "residential" again.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331