[RndTbl] Seeking rides to MUUG meetings to/from East Kildonan

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Mon Feb 10 07:36:06 CST 2020

Hi folks.  I am seeking rides to MUUG meetings to/from East Kildonan during
the cold season.  I live at the corner of Watt & Munroe.  Can anyone help?

I've been a MUUG member since 1988, but over the decades, I have had ever
increasing difficulties operating in our cold climate, so I've had to miss
most MUUG meetings for a number of years now.

For this coming meeting on 11 Feb 2020, I would only need a ride back home
after the meeting, since I have an appointment downtown (and very nearby
the UofW) in the late afternoon and will be staying in the area right
through to the MUUG meeting.

Oh, I do need a smoke-free air during such rides (I'm quite allergic to
smoke).  Thanks!

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331