[RndTbl] Shaw blocking port 25 on business line

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Tue Jan 28 14:48:44 CST 2020

Well, Shaw did something. I can send emails without a relay now. Sadly,
they never contacted me, and the person that was handling the case is
not returning my calls.

Now, since it seems Shaw gave me some of their dynamic range, my email
server is blacklisted in a few places.

To say I'm not happy with Shaw would be a gross understatement.

Gerald