[RndTbl] PostgreSQL vs MariaDB

Alberto Abrao alberto at abrao.net
Wed Jan 29 11:44:39 CST 2020

I am in the process of rebuilding my Nextcloud setup.

My current one uses MariaDB, which is the recommended one by NextCloud.
I had a few issues that needed database repair since then, but other
than that it works fine.

That said, as I am going to do it all from scratch - my aim is to set it
up integrated with e-mail - I was wondering if I should use PostgreSQL
instead.

I know nothing at all about databases, so I was wondering if one - or
many - of our wise fellows here could chime in and give an informed
opinion on the matter.

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,