[RndTbl] Apache comments

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Jun 2 02:30:43 CDT 2020

On 2020-06-01 Gilbert E. Detillieux wrote:
> After using Apache httpd for over 20 years, I just discovered today,
> by accident, that comments are not allowed on the same line as
> directives in the configuration files...

I didn't know that either... but I always follow my "when in doubt"
rule of separate lines and # in first column.  I've had shells do weird
things with # in the middle of lines too, though I couldn't tell you
which or when!

At least I'm positive perl & php let you put # in the middle of lines
:-) and that's all that really matters to me ;-)  I still have no idea
what's up with that python """  ... I thought python was supposed to be
less cryptic than perl?  <grin>