[RndTbl] Fix resolv.conf on WSL instantiation...

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Jun 2 16:42:47 CDT 2020

You're not going to like the official solution:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/troubleshooting#bash-loses-network-connectivity-once-connected-to-a-vpn

The various "solutions" are mostly going to be problematic, because
apparently it's a bug:
https://github.com/microsoft/WSL/issues/1908#issuecomment-296283093

However, there's hope:
https://github.com/microsoft/WSL/issues/3928#issuecomment-488556907