[RndTbl] Main firewall / router for public facing subnet

Alberto Abrao alberto at abrao.net
Tue Mar 31 14:10:47 CDT 2020

Personal preference. I would rather mess with a GUI after I understand
the changes it is making under the hood. It helps me make sense of
everything.

When it comes to GUIs, OpenBSD gets a big advantage as most GUI-based
OSS solutions for firewalling are based on BSDs, so I assume they would
all be similar if not equal. I expect to have to have a GUI on top of
whatever I deal with on a setup that's not my own, as that would be more
convenient for most people or even myself on a regular day.

Last, I assume you mean pf(4), as I can't find anything for of(4). Am I
right?

Thank you everyone.