[RndTbl] MUUG Online Meeting, May 12, 7:30pm -- Setting up a Jitsi Server

Alberto Abrao alberto at abrao.net
Tue May 5 11:21:17 CDT 2020

Wow, that will be amazing.

A few weeks ago I set up an instance so I could talk to my family. They
were afraid of Zoom and having all kinds of issues with Google/WhatsApp.

It worked surprisingly well. Video/audio quality was superb, and it was
easy for them to join.

I look forward to Troy's insight!

Kind regards,

Alberto Abrao