[RndTbl] Further to Remote Desktop Access during this COVID-19 time

Bradford C. Vokey brad at fsi.ca
Wed May 27 12:54:15 CDT 2020

Hello fellow MUUGers.

At the last MUUG round table, I mentioned I use a paid remote desktop
service called "Splashtop" to access my office computers from home.

They have a very reasonable commercial rate of only $99 per year for
access for up to 10 computers.

Well today, they just announced a major upgrade to their streaming for
no additional charge and I just had to highly recommend them if you are
looking for professional remote desktop solutions during this work from
home time.

They have awesome multi-monitor, and iphone/android support, which is
the major reason why I use them over open source solutions. That and the
fact that I've never had any issues using their software over the last
12 months. Their software just works.

YMMV.

--

Bradford C. Vokey