[RndTbl] Skullspace presents, Hax weekend (virtual) hackerspace festival

Mark Jenkins mark at parit.ca
Sat Oct 17 10:29:01 CDT 2020

Hey fellow MUUG members,

I wanted to share the following live event I'm running for Skullspace
today (Saturday) and tomorrow.
Hax weekend (virtual) hackerspace festival
https://hax.skullspace.ca/

There's a few other MUUG personalities on the presenter list.

I would have mentioned this at RoundTable this past Tuesday, but I was
running a tech rehearsal with my best devices and made the mistake of
trying to come on to the Jitsi with an ill-suited device.

My failed pitch to Hackaday.com covers some of how I put this event together:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/markjenkins/3002879c32602dce2df7a746f284cb57/raw/5aef8047a5e59331957cd29648737dc7291fefad/pitchtohackaday.com.txt

Happy Hacking!

Mark Jenkins