[RndTbl] I'm looking for an all-in-one

Glen Ditchfield GJDitchfield at acm.org
Sat Oct 31 17:58:56 CDT 2020

I'm looking for a color printer/scanner/copier, suitable for printing a few
pages every few weeks.  My current device is connected by USB to a Mac that
serves as a CUPS host and runs the scanner software, and that's just fine.  I
look at most of the modern features being offered and rate them somewhere
between "meh" and "get off my lawn" (Alexa voice-enabled printing?  Seriously?)
but might be willing to grant access to the local Wi-Fi.

Do you have any opinions on Linux-friendly, non-abusive devices?