[RndTbl] email-receive blacklist?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Thu Apr 29 09:18:51 CDT 2021

On 2021-04-28 Adam Thompson wrote:
> 99.9% likelihood they're trying to send to "technopolis.ca" or
> "tecnopolis.com", no matter what the agent on the phone is saying.
> Ask me how i know :-(. -Adam

Yes, that's usually the case... but the dude swore "no h" and not .com
and read it char for char to us.  But you never know!

I always thought about buying technopolis.ca just to never worry about
this again... and... just checked and finally someone else registered
it :-(  Some French place.  Oh well... guess they can receive all my
Hilton emails :-)