[RndTbl] email-receive blacklist?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Apr 29 14:31:11 CDT 2021

The usual solution is to create a CNAME for "mail.tecnopolis.ca" pointing to "tecnopolis.ca" and then an MX for tecnopolis.ca pointing to the CNAME (which itself violates RFCs).
Yes, I have seen MTA software that does not follow the RFC, and requires an MX.  I had hoped that was a one-off, but apparently not.
-Adam