[RndTbl] CIRA Board nomination

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 25 19:36:17 CDT 2021

Hernan Popper would like to get nominated to participate in the CIRA Board
elections. He needs 20 CIRA members to approve of him seeking the nomination.

I know Hernan from when we had an active VoIP Muug Interest Group.

If you are a CIRA member you should be getting an email with the credentials to
support his nomination(probably tomorrow).

I was a CIRA  Director for 4 years and certainly support him becoming a
Director. He has the skill and experience.

If you own a .ca domain name and are not a member I encourage you to become
one.  There are no fees.

-- Bill