[RndTbl] Do not use BellMTS Fibre internet

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Dec 7 12:06:25 CST 2021

Confirmed.  MTS blanket-blocks port 123 on *all* services, even business fiber.  (They do not block it on wholesale service, though.). And has for a very long time, even though there's no good reason to do so anymore.
Good luck with CRTC complaints - they've become as useless as the FCC, of late.
-Adam