[RndTbl] 55" monitor and multiple laptops

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Wed Dec 15 15:47:51 CST 2021

So there's the 55" TV I'm using as a monitor, and the cookie cooling racks I found at Lee Valley that are wide enough to accommodate my laptops *with* dock without having to take over the whole desk.
Two notable downsides: HDMI power management doesn't work the same way with a TV as with a monitor, so I have to keep the remote handy to turn it back on every time I sit down...
And the power button for the lower laptop is in the far back-right corner :-(. Thankfully I don't need it often!
-Adam