[RndTbl] Noisy fan

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:47:15 CST 2021

Oops -- old eyes, or something... It's actually got a 4-pin connector, yay.

Also, after investigating further, the fan seems to be running reasonably
well, but in a certain (alas very common) RPM range some kind of harmonic
develops and the noise is... Not something you want to hear more than once.

Hey Alberto, I'd like to try out that fan you have. Maybe its harmonics
won't drive me batty. I'll contact you shortly.

Kevin