[RndTbl] on-premise google analytics clone(ish)?

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Wed Jan 27 06:05:19 CST 2021

I've used both google and one called 'woopra' - it's been out for a LONG
time too.
they are both useful.  (obviously, I used the 'free' version!)

I did a quick check, and both of these show up on a long(ish) list from the
following  (i just googled it lol) - but duckduckgo had the same results -
so there.

https://www.doublemesh.com/25-free-web-analytics-tools-to-track-website-traffic/

Dan.