[RndTbl] FreeSWITCH, WAN PBXs - Word to the wise

Alex Weber alexwebr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:02:39 CDT 2021

Very funny Troy. I made an even worsee mistake a few months ago. I
exposed a new system (intended to be a router) with 'root:root' to the
world thinking my brand new nftables knowledge was sound, and it was
not. Literally the definition of "enough to be dangerous!". Had
multiple successful SSH root logins in the course of only a few hours
and decided I was better off wiping and starting over. Fun times!
-Alex