[RndTbl] Looking for a used rack mount UPS

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Wed Jun 2 11:50:46 CDT 2021

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a used rack mount UPS to replace a couple
of standalone units I've got sitting on a shelf in my rack. Specifically
I'm looking for one with expandable capacity to get extended run time for
my network gear if there's a long power outage. Realistically I only need
about 1000VA since I just run a couple single socket machines, but larger
would be fine too.

If you've got one let me know, I'll be happy to lug it out of your basement
for you!

--
Wyatt Zacharias