[RndTbl] Accusations against Stallman at last night meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 9 16:12:42 CDT 2021

Thanks Trevor for your comments about Stallman.   Well written.

I have not really read much recently about Stallman but I agree with a lot of
what he is for but not quite as rigid or doctrinaire . Your comment about
Stallman being far... left got me curious since I really never have  read
anything about his political views. From his website this page from March 2021
talks about what he feels are necessary changes in Society. Some of them are
already what we enjoy in Canada and I did not find much to disagree with.
Clearly left but certainly not far left.

https://stallman.org/articles/necessary-changes.html
<https://stallman.org/articles/necessary-changes.html>

-- Bill