[RndTbl] WIRED: Tech Companies Don’t Need to Be Creepy to Make Money

Scott Toderash scott at 100percenthelpdesk.com
Fri Jun 25 05:58:01 CDT 2021

Or, outside of Apple News (whatever that is) here's the link

https://www.wired.com/story/tech-companies-dont-need-to-be-creepy-to-make-money/

DuckDuckGo is profitable, which is interesting. I always assumed they
wouldn't be, or would be marginally but didn't dig into it. If people
settle for making millions instead of billions then they can do well I
guess.