[RndTbl] Reminder: MUUG Online Meeting,?==?utf-8?q? Tonight, Mar 9, 7:30pm -- MeshCentral

Daulton daulton at tetmail.ca
Tue Mar 9 15:19:29 CST 2021

Hi all,

If you have any questions about running MeshCentral on OpenBSD let me know as I wrote the guide for it.

Its a small project on the back burner still for writing an rc script, because its NodeJS and how MeshCentral launches its tricky I havent got it working in the past.

https://daulton.ca/2019/03/openbsd-meshcentral2-server/

Daulton