[RndTbl] I told you all: I am **NOT** making any endorsements! (and the timing was just grand, wasn't it?)

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Wed Mar 10 10:03:06 CST 2021

I took in most of your presentation with my thanks.

On your note of expressed consciousness quite in parallel to other
events that co-incidentally took place between yesterdays presentation
and now related to a further depth of understanding concerning the
amazing field of our own consciousness, I simply want to express the
brilliance of your own happenstance regarding your own conscious refusal
to endorse the cloud and now given further acts of history, how your
foresight as proved you well.

Thanks for noting and making further note.

Such awakenings open further doors to reclaiming the collective common
good which was so much part of yesterdays session.

With my thanks,

Eduard