[RndTbl] I...am not feeling too well...

Scott Toderash scott at 100percenthelpdesk.com
Mon Mar 15 15:01:38 CDT 2021

To whom? Xplornet. They picked up a piece of the MTS customer base when
Bell bought them. They haven't done a lot with that yet but there are a
couple of stores in Manitoba, and Xplornet is a national company.

They would have to make a bid to pick up any divested customers if/when
that time comes but they were successful last time.