[RndTbl] LibreNMS installation not working as it should

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 11 22:27:56 CDT 2021

OK, I'm a bit sheepish to admit what the problem appears to have been:
wrong ownership on the crontab file.  I've made it owned by root now,
and this seems to have fixed my issues.

Thanks for Alberto for getting me to re-examine my cron file, which got
me thinking about permissions and ownership of the file, after seeing no
problem with the content itself.

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux        E-mail:  <gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>