[RndTbl] LibreNMS installation not working as it should

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed May 12 13:57:39 CDT 2021

On 2021-05-12 Adam Thompson wrote:
> Rubber Ducky Debugging.
> Because you may as well be explaining the problem to your rubber duck
> bath toy, for all the actual assistance you actually needed from the
> other person. -Adam

Yes, Adam & I know this all too well.  The best thing to do when you
have a problem is start typing it up in an email to a buddy and 3/4ths
of the way through typing you realize what the solution is.

Doesn't work *all* the time... but more than enough to surprise you.

Glad you solved it Gilbert.  Also, I would call that a bug, assuming
the default install didn't set the cron file properly (i.e. not all
just Gilbert's fault).  The user-facing stuff should give an indication
of a lack of the files/data rather than just leave you mystified.

You won't be the only one faced with this problem...