[RndTbl] User to Super-user to career change

Troy Denton trdenton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:21:38 CDT 2021

As for finding what's available, try reaching out to a recruiter e.g.
https://www.aplin.com to help with your search.  They get paid by the
employer.
It's worth keeping an eye on https://remotists.com/,
https://www.flexjobs.com/, etc for remote jobs.  If you can find a position
in a data center or similar where you can leverage your trade skills, you
can probably do better on the salary front.

As for adding business value to your skills - DevOps is a good buzzword to
have on the resume. You might consider learning AWS or a similar cloud
provider, it's a very employable skill.

-Troy