[RndTbl] Request: hardware help

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:15:20 CDT 2021

Greetings Kevin, I have a very good assortment of resistors, "Through Hole"
I assume is what they ask for, you will need some tiny insulation tubes to
keep it from shorting out, I can mail all of this to you, (resistors are
about 2 cents so no worries, I think I can afford the postage also, where
would I send it to? you can reply directly if  address is an issue in the
group..

Greg Manning