[RndTbl] Request: hardware help

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:10:22 CDT 2021

I just feel it's a nice little board, and it seems a waste to toss it just
yet if it's fixable. The videos I've found are pretty similar; the
motherboards are a little different and thus so is the fix. My board has a
header to which I could solder something. The insulation tubes would
probably be a good safety measure. I just don't keep any discrete parts
around, hence I'm asking around for some. Thanks! I'll send you my address.