[RndTbl] Holy fanless computing, batman...

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Fri Feb 4 20:15:17 CST 2022

Adam, my Toshiba laptop which I am using exclusively as a desktop is
living on borrowed time.

If applicable as a replacement would you please translate yours into
more basic English information?  I hear your recommendation but is this
for a very usable standalone computer (perhaps minus a monitor)?

I also made a search and could not find any price.

Thanks

Eduard