[RndTbl] Need help accessing meeting tonit Re: [Muug] Reminder: MUUG Online Meeting, Tonight, Jan 11, 7:30pm -

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Tue Jan 11 18:04:00 CST 2022

Hi

I need some help to access the forum.

I like the idea that this will not be a zOOm/gOOgle prying eyes event,
however in the past I could log on, etc but apparantly not be seen
wanting to ask a question. Nor was the mike option  responded to as if
mute at the receiving end even though turned on.

Would someone be willing to do some hand-holding, maybe via phone or if
necessary with access to my screen to resolve whatever the bugaboo might
me?

Please email me so we can exchange further particulars.

Eduard