[RndTbl] Fwd: Can a pdf file itself be maleware Fwd: FW: remittance Message Payment Status Notification

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Tue Jan 18 21:00:08 CST 2022

Hi,

This is likely phishing spam and passing around for further information.

Just opening an email without clicking on anything I understand can be
safe.

I would rather ask than be sorry.    Is this also true of pdf files?

If someone can open safely I would like to have a sense who is behind
this one.

Thanks,

Eduard

  		FW: remittance Message Payment Status Notification

  		DATE:
  		Wed, 19 Jan 2022 06:15:45 +0800

  		FROM:
  		Accounting Clerk <michaelgarnett1233 at gmail.com>

Hello,

Open Attached PDF to confirm remittance info.

TRYR GROUP ACCOUNT

Account clerk

11524 Scenic Hills Blvd