[RndTbl] Electronic filling in Manitoba Public Insurance Forms: Billing Travel etc medical expenses

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Thu Jan 20 21:39:39 CST 2022

With all that knowledge among members, if readily and easily possible
without a significant learning curve, can anyone direct me to a program
or how to, to easily transfer data I already have in a text file to the
attached forms?

MPI has refused my multi pages of billings unless literally on their
forms as attached.

I plan on doing it tomorrow and will start the manual method as my last
resort by noon.

Thanks,

Eduard