[RndTbl] Remotely exploitable netfilter

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 16 09:41:46 CDT 2022

My heart almost skipped a beat until I read this in the CVE description:

"... Linux kernel 5.4 through 5.6.10 allows local users to gain
privileges ..."

So, not likely to affect any of my busiest systems (because of the
kernel version range), and not remotely exploitable in any case.

Still, good to know.  Will watch for kernel upgrade packages.

Thanks for sharing!

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>