[RndTbl] Issues encountered with the Shaw BlueCurve modem and app

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Tue Nov 22 07:31:26 CST 2022

I put my own gateway/firewall behind the Bluecurve device, which
forwards all incoming WAN data to my gateway/firewall. It means I'm
double natted, but I haven't seen an issue so far. My gateway does DHCP
and DNS, port forwarding, etc. My TV still works, and I use the
Bluecurve device as an access point only. I don't care what Shaw does
anymore, they just supply bandwidth.

Gerald