[RndTbl] Free books

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Mon Nov 28 22:17:43 CST 2022

For political reasons we need not ever know if you received private
requests in response to your offer although I would recommend you not
take up either of the tongue in cheek replies received.

Why?  In view of MUUG heavily bent towards helping one another doing our
own more advanced  tech improvements and your books having become
obsolete for your own ongoing needs, not only do I wish to commend you
for advancing the spirit of your offer, I will also add true recycling
is far super to either offer received.   Simply put, without the
technological know-how and tech equipment to do the job,  burning books
cleanly and completely in an open camp-ground type experience is well
above the techy capacity of anyone even remotely familiar with using
paper as kindling never mind using books as a fire feed source.