[RndTbl] Kerning game

Gilbert Detillieux Gilbert.Detillieux at umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 1 14:18:07 CDT 2023

Similar experience with 83/100 overall.

I got lots of 100's, and some rather lower.  I think some are maybe
subjective, but it's good to have consistent metrics and heuristics, and
a way to automate the process with reasonably pleasing results in
general (obviously).

That was fun... now back to work!

Gilbert

Gilbert Detillieux          E-mail: Gilbert.Detillieux at umanitoba.ca
Computer Science            Web:    http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/
University of Manitoba      Phone:  204-474-8161
Winnipeg MB CANADA  R3T 2N2
For best CS dept. service, contact <cs-support at lists.umanitoba.ca>.