[RndTbl] Need to borrow a SCSI Controller

Alberto Abrao alberto at abrao.net
Wed Jan 11 11:18:50 CST 2023

Hello everyone,

I know many of us like to use and keep older hardware, so I am hoping someone is able to assist me.

I need to access some older tapes (Ultrium 2). I found the tape driver for it, and the SCSI cable.

Now, I am looking for a SCSI Controller and a Terminator.

My plan is to transfer all tapes to a different one that uses a newer tape standard.

Would anyone have one or both of these parts, and would be willing to let me borrow them? It'd be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Alberto Abrao