[RndTbl] Help and Documentation System Development

Michael Doob Michael.Doob at umanitoba.ca
Sat Jan 21 11:24:48 CST 2023

I've used sphinx for several years to document (collections of)
items for myself. I find it useful although limited in its presentation.
To get a feel how it works, look at my page of asymptote examples:

http://linearalgebra.math.umanitoba.ca/asyinfo/

Note the option "Show Source" below the table of contents to
get a feel of the markup language the sphynx uses.

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Doob                        Telephone: (204) 474-9796
Professor Emeritus
Department of Mathematics
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3T 2N2