[RndTbl] LTO 5 compatible tape drive

vsankar at foretell.ca vsankar at foretell.ca
Tue Jan 24 19:01:05 CST 2023

Hi Daulton,

I am not good at hardware even though I wrote device drivers during ancient times. Anyways, I took a look at the stuff in storage and looks like there are Iomega tape drives, some tape drive that looks like an HP drive (thinking it is HP because there are lots of HP 4mm tapes in that bin) and so on.

You are welcome to come over and take a look at your convenience. If it is useful/appropriate you can have it.

Vijay

Vijay Sankar
ForeTell Technologies Limited
vsankar at foretell.ca