[RndTbl] HDMI extenders

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:18:13 CST 2023

Digiparts.ca is more of a warehouse than a retail store - it's at 15-1865
Sargent but may not always have staff. I think there's even more items
there physically than what is listed on the website. The last time that I
was there I had a nice, long conversation; I suspect that the employee
(owner?) was bored in his big cavern of boxes.