[RndTbl] Bridging the "Giga" Bell Modem for Fibre

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Wed Feb 7 10:52:51 CST 2024

I just forward everything via the DMZ setting to my firewall. I'm double
nat'd on the way out, but that's not really an issue anymore.

public IP --> via DMZ --> my firewall (with static IP) --> my internal
network

x.x.x.x             -->           192.168.2.2 -->                 172.x.x.x

Nothing's failed for me yet.

Gerald