[RndTbl] Bridging the "Giga" Bell Modem for Fibre

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Wed Feb 14 22:07:39 CST 2024

What I did was just set up a DMZ to my firewall. All ports are automatically forwarded.

Then I set up a small $5/month VPS with a static IP, created a VPN between the VPS and my Bell Fibe link, and moved all my servers off SoYouStart to in-house through the VPS/VPN.

As I mentioned earlier, my regular (non VPS/VPN) traffic is double natted, but no issues there