[RndTbl] Ras Pi Help needed.

Andrew Popowich Andrew at ebytesonline.com
Tue Jan 9 13:31:58 CST 2024

Without going into TOO much detail,

We are using 2 Rasp Pi Gen 4

We are trying to run them connected via the internet.

1 is at a barn. To be used when a sensor is triggered, it sends that alarm to the 2nd ras pi, via the internet to a house 10 kms away.

ALARM will not stop until someone can press a key on ALARM sending machine in Barn. Alarm does NOT play in barn, just at 10km house.

We are at the stage to just see if we can get Terminal to start up automatically when the rasp pi' s  turn on, and if it can auto start terminal, run a script to just say Hello world.

We have tried many "working google solutions" and all have failed. Is there anything we can try to see if getting terminal to autostart at bootup and to write hello world ?

Please any ideas would be appreciated.

Andrew